Training and Development Services
Twin Star Consulting Company offers a variety of training courses and seminars designed to enable and enhance organization development and management improvement projects. Our experienced practitioners and acclaimed facilitators are excellent educators, with in-depth knowledge of the subjects they teach, working with your people to achieve the specific outcomes agreed upon prior to the session.
- Training is an opportunity to expand each participant's knowledge base, increasing their ability to engage in thought-provoking conversations. Our training style is interactive and engaging, steering away from "answers" and towards "question based learning."
- Organizations grow based on the performance of individuals and teams. The first step in creating lasting organizational change is to provide skills, knowledge and opportunities.
- Every organization has a unique set of needs and challenges. Curricula and individual programs can be tailored to meet your organization's specific needs to achieve success. The best training situations result after we get a feel for the team dynamics and facilitating conversations leading to a proposed curriculum or "game plan."
- Training must be holistic to succeed - combining specific skills training with human dynamics and business perspectives. These multiple areas must be in alignment throughout the training experience and supported by your organization's performance standards after the training to achieve success.
- It is critical that our training aligns with the organization's performance goals and reward metrics. This alignment helps to create organizational and individual discipline and sustained support.
We can offer our courses on a completely off-the-shelf basis. However, clients usually gain the greatest cost-benefit by working with us to customize the courses for their own circumstances. Our courses are usually ordered by a specific client or group of clients for delivery at a time of the client's choosing.
|Course Title||Course Length|
|Executive Overview of Project Management||1 day|
|An Overview of Project Management||1 day|
|An Overview of Requirements Management||1 day|
|Client / Project Relationship Mgmt||1 day|
|Customer Service Excellence||1 day|
|Effective Communication||1 day|
|Influencing Without Authority||1 day|
|Innovation Techniques||1 day|
|Managing Global / Virtual Teams||1 day|
|Next Generation Leadership||1 day|
|Performance Coaching||1 day|
|Project Estimation Techniques||1 day|
|Risk Management||1 day|
|Business Process Improvement||2 days|
|Client / Project Relationship Management||2 days|
|Developing High Performance Teams||2 days|
|Leading Strategic Initiatives|
|Managing an Organization Change Project||2 days|
|Managing Problems and Decisions||2 days|
|Portfolio Management||2 days|
|Power, Influence, and Politics in Project Management||2 days|
|Project Management Fundamentals||2 days|
|Project Estimation in a Matrix Environment||2 days|
|Project Management Office Implementation||2 days|
|Requirements Development and Management||2 days|
|Next Generation Project Management Office||3 days|
|Project Management: Competencies and Structure||3 - 4 days|
|Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Exam Preparation||3 - 5 days|
|Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Preparation||3 - 5 days|